Protect and heal an injured paw with the Ultra Paws Wound Boot. Breathable, with a wide opening top, elastic sides, traction sole, and velcro straps.
- Breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area - reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer and cooler.
- Improves healing and helps prevent infection
- The sole is a non-skid PVC material which provides traction indoors and limited use outdoors.
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages - expands to cover bandage or cast and reduces when bandage is removed for continual healing protection.
- Wide top expands to slip dog's paw into the boot
- Interior foam pads help keep the boot securely in place and provide comfort.
- Two generous Velcro straps with closures at the front and back
- Restricts licking or chewing at wounds - since some dogs may still try to lick or chew the boot, we recommend a product such as a bitter no-bite spray which has been found to reduce this behaviour.
- Material: Polyester air mesh shell with PVC sole, spandex side seams, and hook and loop closures.
To Determine Size:
Have your dog stand of a piece of paper, and mark the width of the paw on the paper. Compare this measured width to the size chart below. The elastic side seams of the wound boot will stretch to accommodate bandages.
2 1/2" width 5 1/2" heightMedium
3 1/4" width 7" heightLarge
4" width 8" height ULTRA CARE: Loosely fasten Velcro closures, wash in cold water on delicate cycle; hang to air dry.